2.1 To participate in the Award, you must:
• satisfy the relevant eligibility criteria and ensure that all information submitted by you is true, accurate and complete. We reserve the right to ask for additional evidence of claims made by you, to validate claims by any means we see fit and/or to reject claims at our sole discretion;
• submit a proposal which is your own original idea and not copied from anyone else;
• have, or will obtain, all authorisations, consents and permissions necessary to submit your entry, carry out your proposal and comply with these terms and conditions;
• ensure that your entry will not infringe any intellectual property or other third party rights or breach any contractual obligation. We may withdraw your entry if we receive notice that it infringes any third party rights;
• act lawfully, ethically and in good faith and comply with the rules of the Award and any relevant laws, regulations, guidelines and codes of practice;
• comply with our reasonable instructions while participating in the Award, including in relation to health & safety and security;
• neither you nor any of your partners has any actual or potential conflict of interest with Nesta (including with our trustees, officers or employees) in making your application or complying with these terms and conditions and you will immediately inform us if you become aware of any such conflict of interest.